Family Research – English, Scottish and Irish Genealogy


Looking for records of a person in the Home Guard

This is a brief guide to researching British army and government records for a person who served in the Home Guard, also known as the Local Defence Volunteers. The vast majority are available from the Army Personnel Centre.

This guide will help you to find out if the information you are looking for exists, and if it does where to find it or more information about it. for more click here

Did you like this? Share it:
Some Text