Family Research – English, Scottish and Irish Genealogy


Looking for records of an officer in the Royal Air Force

This is a brief guide to help you with your research into officersofficer – a senior member of staff in the armed forces in the Royal Air Force (RAF). RAF records are kept in different places depending on when the RAF officer served. This guide will help you to find out if the information you are looking for exists and, if it does, where to find it. for more click here

Did you like this? Share it:
Some Text