Family Research – English, Scottish and Irish Genealogy


Medical history

• MY FATHER died in 1965. I believe he had a stroke around 1930. Is it possible for me to obtain his medical records? R Allan (by e-mail)

• When looking for medical records for an ancestor, you will need an idea of where they lived (or were taken ill) in order to target the right health board. If your ancestor was a patient in a hospital, you may find the local health board archives have quite a bit of information about them, predominantly clinical notes. for more click here

Did you like this? Share it:
Some Text