Family Research – English, Scottish and Irish Genealogy


Service records

Requests from former Service personnel
Requests from Interested parties
Records of Deceased Personnel
Where do I send my SAR form?
What about records in the public domain?

Access to personal data held by the MOD may be sought for many reasons, including:

proof of Service in HM Armed Forces
medical reasons
family history or research

for more click here

Did you like this? Share it:
Some Text