Family Research – English, Scottish and Irish Genealogy


How to obtain British Army Service Records

Name: john arthur | E-mail: | IP:

Thank you for you comment. Please contact-
Officers and Soldiers whose regular or reserve service ended between 1921 and 1997

Army Personnel Centre,
Historical Disclosures,
Mailpoint 400,
Kentigern House,
65 Brown Street,
Glasgow G2 8EX

For telephone enquiries, please use the number below:

Telephone: 0141 224 3515 or 0845 600 9663

Fax: 0141 224 2144

They should be able to help.

Edit Post “How to obtain British Army Service Records” | View Post

Did you like this? Share it:
Some Text